Step 1 - New delivery note
On the left side of your screen, you will find different modules, including the Delivery module. Choose the delivery note, then click on New delivery note at the top right to proceed to the next screen.
Step 2 - Fill in delivery note details
On the left side of your screen, various parameters will appear that need to be filled in.
- Type: Since you just clicked on 'Export,' this is automatically filled in.
- Date: Date when the export occurred or will occur.
- Sender: This is the person from whom the delivery originates. Since you're doing the export, this will usually be yourself.
- Customer: This is the person for whom the delivery is intended.
- Delivery location: Specify the location where the fruit will be delivered.
- Transporter: Here, indicate who is responsible for transporting the fruit.
- Client: Here, you can specify who the client is.
- License plate 1 and/or 2: This is an optional field. Here, you have the option to fill in the license plate(s) of the vehicle(s) that delivered these.
- Comments: You have the opportunity to mention anything about the delivery that is important to you. This field is not mandatory.
Step 3 - Checklist
On the right side, you can use a checklist to evaluate the delivery. You can fully customize it under My company - lists - checklist.
Step 4 - Export Products
On the right-hand side, under the Status section, you will find the Export button. By clicking here, you will open the screen to choose your export.
Select 'Return empties loaded,' click the add button, and you will see the following screen:
In the filter, fill in the following details:
- Empties type: You will get a dropdown list with colli, pallets, storage bins, colli accessories, pallet accessories.
- Empties: You will receive a dropdown list with empties of a certain type that you have available.
- Supplier: Each import has been given a lot number with a supplier. Based on this, in the export, you can also choose which lot/supplier you want to return.
After filling in the filters, you can select which lot you want to return. Enter the desired quantity; you will see what the maximum allowed is.
Step 5 - Complete Delivery Note
Once the export note is complete and executed, you can complete the note by clicking on Complete in the overview of the export note.
Subsequently, a POP-UP will appear on your screen. If you are sure you want to complete this export note, click Complete. If not, click Cancel.