Step 1 - Open wage calculation
Step 2 - New wage calculation
On the left side of your screen, there is an overview of all active staff members. Select the staff members for whom this wage calculation applies.
You can also easily search for individuals by using the Search Bar.
Fill in Details
On the right side of your screen, you can fill in all parameters to create a new wage calculation. When creating, the following parameters must be filled in:
- Hourly Wage: Enter the amount that designated personnel earns per hour.
- Start of Wage Period: Specify from which date you want to create a wage calculation.
- End of Wage Period: Specify until which date you want to create a wage calculation.
Stay Days Calculation: Indicate how you want stay days to be calculated.
- Last Worked Day: If the wage period falls from the 1st to the last day of the month and work is done until, for example, the 20th, only the days worked until the last worked day will be counted, so only 20 days instead of 30/31 days.
- End of Wage Period: Regardless of how many days have been worked, the entire wage period is considered for stay days.
- Only Worked Days: Stay costs are charged only on days where hours are registered.
- Full Wage Period: The entire period is calculated here.
- Per Worked Hour
- Stay Cost/Day: Enter the amount that personnel needs to pay for stay.
- Print Display: Specify how you want the wage calculation to be displayed.
Step 3 - Save Wage Calculation
Then click on Save to store the wage calculation.