Step 1 - Open Module My Agromanager
On the left side of your screen, you will find the different modules. Here you will find the My Company module. Under this module, you will find various options including the users option.
Step 2 - Adding a New User
In the upper right corner, you will find a button New User.
You will be redirected to the screen to configure the functions of this user. Various parameters need to be filled out.
- Username: Choose a unique username.
- Role: With this role, you can determine which parts of Agromanager this user has access to. More information about these roles can be found on the right side of your screen.
- Mobile Phone: Enter this person's phone number.
- Email: Enter this person's email address.
- Password: Enter a strong password of at least 8 characters including special characters!
- Two-Factor Authentication: This is not mandatory, but if you enable it, you will need to enter a code when logging in, in addition to your username and password. This code will be sent to the phone number of the user you just entered.
Step 3 - Assigning a Role
When creating a new user, you can assign them a specific role. With this role, you can determine which parts of Agromanager this user has access to.
- Administrator: This user has access to ALL PARTS of Agromanager. This user is the ONLY ONE able to create new users.
- Personnel Administration: This user has ONLY access to the parts related to personnel administration.
- Fruit Administration: This user has access ONLY to parts related to fruit. This user does NOT see Invoicing and Personnel Administration.
- Company Administration: This user has access to ALL administration. This user does NOT have access to users, so they cannot add or edit users.
- Fruit Employee: This user has access ONLY to parts related to fruit. This user does NOT see Invoicing, Personnel Administration, and cannot generate reports.
- Advisor: This user has access to the Cultivation and GPS modules. This user cannot generate cultivation reports but can add/edit cultivation and perform all actions under the GPS module.
- Custom: If you select this role, you can manually select which part of Agromanager this user has access to.
CustomIf you have chosen the custom role, you need to choose which parts of your Agromanager this user can see.
Step 4 - Save
Then click on the green Save button. This will take you back to the screen with an overview of all users.