Step 1 - Open Cultivation Module
Step 2 - Open Plot Review
In the overview under Cultivation you will find the button Plots. By clicking this you open the screen with an overview of all your plots.
Step 3 - Add new plot
Step 4 - Fill in data
In the new screen that opens, you can enter all the parameters to create a new plot.
When creating, the following parameters must be filled in.
- Plot name: fill in the name of your plot.
- Plot Number.: this is the serial number of this plot.
- Land Registry Number: enter your land registry number (optional).
- GLN Number: enter your Global Location Number (optional).
- Remarks: free field where you can say something about the plot.
- Grower: the grower of the plot is indicated here.
- Country: the country in which the plot is located.
- Grounded: This indicates the type of soil which the plot consists.
Step 5 - Save
When all data has been filled in correctly, you can click on Save at the bottom of the screen. This will open an overview of all the details of this plot.
If you click on Plots in the cultivation module, this plot will be listed.
From this view it will also be possible to create cultures on your plot. See article: