Before you can apply these steps, you must first add a plot or a greenhouse
Step - 1 Open Module Culture
Step 2 - Open the overview of cultures
In the overview that is located under Culture, you will find the button Cultures. By pressing this you open the screen with an overview of all your cultures.
Step 3 - Add new culture
Step 4 - Fill in general information
Before you start entering all the information, enter a Cultivation Name. This name gives you clarity about which cultivation it is exactly and is linked to a cultivation no. The latter is automatically assigned by the program.
At Plant date you enter the date when the crop was planted and the Plant system is automatically adopted based on what was selected in the previous POP-UP.
Step 5 - Indicate culture on map
First, locate your plot on the map.
Then indicate the vertices by clicking on the left mouse button. Do this in counterclockwise direction!
You can move a point by pressing the point with your left mouse button and moving the mouse to the correct place while keeping the left mouse button pressed.
USEFUL TIPYou can also designate separate rows. Below is an example of what this might look like.
Follow the numbers to draw in the correct order.
Step 6 - Enter culture data
Depending on which tab you have chosen, you will have to fill in some of the parameters below:
- Net Area:The area of your culture alone.
- Gross Area: The Net Area together with the headlands.
- Path Width: The distance from the center of the row to the center of the next row.
- Number/meter: The number of plants per meter.
- Total running Meters: The total length of a row expressed in meters.
- Total number of plants/trees: The total number of plants/trees present on the culture (number/meter x running meters).
- Plant distance: Distance between 2 trees in the length of the row.
- Grass strip width: The width of the grass strip of 1 row.
- Cultivation Free Zone: The cultivation free zone is an untreated strip of land near a body of water.
- Spray factor: Value between 0-100%. This is the ratio of the height of the tree to the total height of the sprayer.
- Row system: The number of trees per planting bed.
Also indicate whether or not following parameters are present on this culture:
Step 7 - Fill in certification
Here you can indicate any certifications. You do this by pressing the square next to the certification.
Step 8 - Enter main crop
Select the appropriate variety of the selected crop. Automatically it calculates the number of plants for this variety.
Step 9 - Enter pollinators
If pollinators are present on the crop, you can start adding them via the add button.
Here you will also indicate whether these take up space in the planting row. If you have indicated "yes" then the number of plants in the main crop will be reduced by the pollinators that have been added.
Step 10 - Save culture